XANA Virtual reality platform governed by blockchain and AI technology allows users to create new experiences and engross themselves in a new world full of VR entertainment. XANA allows events, businesses, communications and games on Virtual Reality where users can develop new forms of reality by introducing physical products into the virtual world.
This guide will focus on the installation of Xana iOS, android and VR(from SideQuest). For a list of recommended and minimum system specifications for people using desktop only or desktop with VR headsets, please see System requirements.
Installation of XANA from Side Quest
- Visit the website by clicking on the below link to create an account on Oculus Developer https://dashboard.oculus.com/
- You must be logged in to view this page, Click the “Login” button.
- Click Continue to begin the account creation process
- Review the Agreement, select the box to Accept and click the “I Agree” button.
- Install the Oculus ADB Drivers
- Agree to Install the program and click the Download button
- Once downloaded extract the file using winrar or other software.
- Open the extracted folder, right click android_winusb and click install.
- Enable developer mode on oculus app from settings
- Connect headset to PC and check “Always allow from this computer” then click on the “OK” button in the headset.
- Download and install sidequest
- Go to this link and press “GET SIDEQUEST” button, then select your desired platform i.e. Windows, macOS, etc https://sidequestvr.com/
Once downloaded double click on file to open setup and click the “Next” button.
- Select location to install then click the “Install” button and click on “Finish”
- Connect Oculus quest to your PC and open the app.
- Open Link and install app on Quest.
- Click on Link provided for private access. It will open chrome browser and then LOGIN.
- Click on Install to headset and app will start to install on sidequest.
Installation of XANA App
For Android Users:
- Android users can download the app by visiting the play store. Search the “XANA” app and click the Install button.
For ioS Users:
- Iphone users can download the app by visiting the app store. Search the “XANA” app and click to install.
Overall, this blog covered all the main steps to install the XANA. Looking ahead, future blog posts will detail navigating through the console, creating the various jobs and so much more.